dimanche 14 février 2016

Third Party server with UE4 : part 3 : C++ : connect and read socket

I ve created mainly two functions, one to connect, one other to read socket


I think it is quite easy to understand, and easy to modify to what you need, because apart port and ip, you don't have to modify lot of thing :D.

this->connected, is a variable to store connection status, you can use in a function like isConnected :D


This function will read the socket, retrieve the data in receivedData.
In my case, I will deserialize data from string to json, and I will store the message into a customize class, which will store all message.

This function is called each tick, because I have not lot of information send into these socket.
If you prefer to thread it, you can





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire